4 p.m. to 6 p.m. Mountain Daylight Time
[6 p.m. Eastern/3 p.m. Pacific]
Have you tried to make healthy changes but find it’s a struggle to sustain them? These micro-disciplines are easy to keep.
- Would you like to have fewer daily aches and pains? I’ll point you to techniques that nurture your muscle and joint health.
- Would you like to reduce your toxic load? I’ll give tips on a mini-detox.
- Does it sound impossible that you could face daily stress with a calm mind. I will share two tools guaranteed to reduce your stress with a sense of calmness in just minutes.
I have been where you are. I have learned many ways to manage stress at the physical, mental/emotional and spiritual level. I am here to share my wisdom with you.
- Techniques for stillness
- Breath practices and meditation
- Ways to build a better routine
- Steps to make changes and create a doable personalized plan of action that day
- Two mind-body interventions to manage stress to be done in class
- My Build a Better Morning toolkit where you can make your own morning routine action plan.
BUILD A BETTER MORNING
Your morning routine sets the tone for the rest of the day. It starts you off from a place of wellness and resilience. You can bounce back from setbacks with greater ease. You face challenges with a calm mind.
Yet everyone is different. Ayurveda builds that into its approach to wellness, and you can find out how to cultivate better habits so you can create the best morning for your body.
In Build a Better Morning, we tap into real-life practices in nutrition, movement, silence and stillness so you can nurture your body and soul.
Join me for an introductory online class!
I am the author of Cleanse Your Body, Reveal Your Soul, and I bring my experience with the ayurvedic cleanse called panchakarma, as well as 30+ years of practice as an integrative psychiatrist to helping you build a morning routine that will help you sustain wellness and a calm mind.
HOW IT WORKS
Build a Better Morning will be delivered through the Zoom platform, featuring small group interaction.
You’ll have access to the training through the recorded video, which will be sent within three days of the class.
Sign up early to get the best rate!
EARLY BIRD RATE before July 12
The value of this class is $125, but those who sign up early get the special introductory rate of $75.
AFTER JULY 12
The price goes up to $125
SUMMER SELF-CARE SPECIAL - COME WITH A FRIEND
Invite a friend to do the class with you and get an amazing discount!
Through July 12, I’m offering a friend special.
Two people can register for $100.